Production Associate for 2nd Shift
A well-established and growing brand in architectural, structural, and design glass located in Santa Fe Springs, CA is seeking Production Associates with experience working in a manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates must have the ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions. Candidates must also complete work accurately and efficiently.
- Operating and maintaining a variety of production machinery including polishing equipment, drilling equipment, CNC machinery, laminating equipment and other glass fabrication equipment.
- Report on defective products/machinery
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or raw materials
- Keep worksite clean to avoid hazards from products or chemicals
- Package completed products and prepares it for shipment
- Unload, organize and stock shipments
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures
- Incorporates company’s vision and values in day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to remain committed to the Company’s philosophy.
Education / Experience Required:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Two to three years of work experience.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Read a tape measure and operate various tools
- Math skills
- Read/Write in English/Spanish preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
- May be required to frequently lift 50+ lbs
- Hand dexterity and strength.
- May be required to work a flexible scheduled, and including weekends.
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.