A well-established and growing brand in architectural, structural, and design glass located in Santa Fe Springs, CA is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide support to the AP/AR department as needed . The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service.
- Answer main phone line, screen and direct calls, and monitor main line voice messages.
- Greet visitors as they arrive and advise appropriate staff member.
- Receive and distribute deliveries, incoming USPS mail, posting and delivery of outgoing mail. Assist with courier requests and correspondence.
- Maintain daily incoming/outgoing visitor logs.
- Update all internal contact lists including staff telephone extensions.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; copier, scanner and postage meter.
- Monitor office supply inventory and place supply orders as needed.
- Serve as back-up for AR/AP duties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service abilities required.
- Desire to learn Accounts Payable and Receivable processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with FeneVision a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented, to remain calm under pressure while also demonstrating a sense of urgency, and to follow instructions with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an aptitude for maintaining a professional demeanor when handling complex issues.